To empower citizens, to promote transparency and accountability in the government institutions, to contain corruption, and to keep necessary vigil on the instruments of governance, The RTI Act equips the citizens to seek information on any matter related to administration and governance.
This college too abides by the law and in strict adherence to the RTI Act has the following officers working in the RTI committee to deal timely with all RTI’s received in the college.
- First Apellate Authority: DR. Sunidhi, Principal
- State Public Information Officer: Dr. S. S. Gulia
- Assistant Public Information Officer: Dr. Rakesh Kumar
RTI Request Form
· An application for obtaining information under the Right to Information Act, 2005 is required to be made to the Public Information Officer of the College.
· The application can be sent to the Public Information Officer by post at the following address:
Public Information Officer
Govt. College for Girls, Nacholi
c/o Govt. College for Women