· All admissions to
Undergraduate Courses-2020 offered by the college will be online.
· Physical presence of the
candidate is not required due to COVID-19.
· Admissions are merit-based,
that is, based on marks scored in Class XII Board/qualifying examinations.
· All applicants must register
through the Department of Higher Education, Haryana online admissions portal https://dheadmission.nic.in/
· All undergraduate admissions
for 2020-21 will be administered only through this portal.
· There is no offline admission
for any applicant.
· Only eligible applicants who
have registered online through the university portal can be considered for
· All verification will be
online. Applicants will be not be required to appear in person for verification
· All other admission
procedures are to be completed by the applicant using the unique login ID they
create on the portal for Undergraduate admissions. Please refer to the
admission manual under Bulletin of information for further clarity on how to
GENERAL PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
· Visit the official website of Director General Higher Education, Haryana.
· Now, click on the link “New Registration”.
- Fill your basic details such as Name, Email ID, Password, Mobile Number, etc.
- Fill your address details
- Fill your Education details.
- Upload your picture and signature and required documents wherever applicable.
- Fill your College , course detail.
- Check and verify your details.
- After click on “Submit” button.
Guidelines for Applicants
1. Weightage, wherever applicable, would be given after verification of the uploaded documents and the applicant shall be provided with a maximum weightage of 10 percent.
2. List of Documents to be uploaded online by the applicant: Scanned copy of Passport size photograph
· Scanned copy of signature
· Matric (10th) Marksheet
· 10+2 Marksheet
· Migration Certificate (required in case of other than Haryana School
· Education Board) Character Certificate
· NCC/ NSS/Sports Certificate for weightage, wherever applicable
· Bonafide Resident of Haryana Certificate, if applicable
· Income Certificate required for claiming benefits of EWS or SC / BC
· Scholarships , if applicable Reserved Category Certificate, if applicable
· Gap Year Affidavit, if applicable
3. Name of the applicant will appear in the Merit List after online verification of documents as per eligibility/merit.
4. General category students can now opt for EWS (Economically Weaker Section) quota within the Haryana General Quota. However, they need to upload the required certificate for the same.
5. After final selection, the admission charges shall be paid through online mode only. There is no provision of payment of admission charges physically at the College.
6. All admissions done are provisional. College / University will cancel any such admission if the information provided by the students is found to be fictitious /bogus at any stage and the student concerned will be held solely responsible for this.
7. If any document of a student is rejected due to some reasons during the process of online verification, a system generated SMS will be sent to the applicant and applicant will be required to re-upload the correct document on the online admission portal by logging in his/her account within 48 hours of receiving that SMS. No physical presence shall be required to revise the document.